11/30/09

Diarhea pffp, pffp. Diarhea pffp, pffp.

It all started Wednesday after "Disney on Ice." Twin2 awoke screaming in the middle of the night, "Mess! Mess!" He had vomited in his sleep. The next day, still vomiting, he went to Nan's while I took Twin1 and the baby to our first Naturopathic appointment. My Grandparents, Nan's parent's, visited and Twin2 continued to vomit. We all thought he had food poisoning because no one else was sick. Boy was I wrong.

Nan got sick Friday, during the day. The baby started at 6pm Friday. My husband started around midnight Friday. Twin 1 started around 3am Saturday. I held off, thank goodness, until Saturday night at 9pm. If I had gotten sick any sooner, I do not know what we would have done. I was able to take care of everything while my husband slept and then we switched. We were all so incapacitated. I don't think that my husband has been that close to bodily fluids like that since the twins were first born and vomited up all their meals.

Thankfully, the flu only seemed to last about a day and a half altogether with aching muscles, chills..... Unfortunately, my grandparents, in their two hour exposure to twin2 on Thursday also got the flu. Sorry, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment