11/17/09

No, he didn't? Yes, he did!

So I was sitting in the big lazy chair, just finishing feeding the baby when I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the front window to see an RCMP vehicle. I open the door and the officer says, "Did someone call 911?" Um. No. Um. Ug.

***********

My mother had stopped by for a short visit earlier to see how twin2 was doing after his follow up at the hospital. (His oxygen level was 95, which is okay, but could be better. He is still on the nebulizer every 3 hours until he is looking and feeling better, plus a number of other medications.) As my mother and I talked about twin2, she needed to use the phone and did so. The baby of course, is into everything and screamed about wanting the phone. I said sure. And she handed him the phone after she was finished. Well, I guess he dialed 911 and then hung up. Ug. Don't I feel like a twit.

***********

Sorry, officer. I wasted tax payers dollars to appease my child for a few seconds. I guess the phone is now off limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment