11/18/09

A Day in the Life...

We awoke to snow this morning. It was very pretty. There was only a couple centimeters and most has disappeared, but I think there will be more tonight.

I had a great morning. My mother took the twins and I got to have a nap while the baby slept. Aren't mothers great.
During their absence, I took it upon myself to clean the couch cushions. They were in dire need of it. While the cushions were removed, the baby discovered that he could climb onto the couch. He crawled back and forth having an 'extreme' adventure, squealing with glee, sporting a huge smile on his face.

(Sorry, I didn't get a picture of it. I thought this was a cute picture, though.)


After lunch, the twins ventured downstairs for some play time. While I thought the twins were playing nicely downstairs, they had quietly opened the door to the 'under construction' baby room and pilfered my husbands tools, including many items that could have seriously hurt them. I guess we will have to bolt that room shut.

We ended the afternoon with a craft. Here are some pictures. The twins enjoyed themselves and I got dinner ready. I made curry. Thanks for the inspiration, cuz.



No comments:

Post a Comment