11/22/09

Week in Review

This was a very long week. With hospital visits, illness all around, lack of sleep, and in ability to leave the house for fear of passing illness on, by Thursday I was ready to scream/cry. Just let myself succumb to the tension. I was ready to put myself into 'time out' (of which, I think twin2 spent almost an hour altogether in 'time out' on Thursday).
Fortunately, Friday happened. We awoke to fewer sniffles and cheerful attitudes. I even got to sleep in a little bit - 6:30am wooohoooooo. We have finally adjusted to the time change around here, by the way. So, with a smile on our faces, I packed us all up and ventured to 'Strong Start.' We had a great time. Then I had a visit from a good friend in the afternoon and our kids played together as good as can be expected. Friday ended with a dinner that the kids gobbled down and continuously said 'Thank you, mom. Thank you, mom. Yum. Yum. Mmmmm." It's about time I made a hit and didn't have to fight with them once about it. Friday managed to make the entire beginning of the week seem so far behind us. Thank you, Friday. I leave you with some pictures of the pleasant dinner. Oh and I have to say how great it feels not to be 'old' like my husband today!! He, He.

I think kabob's may have to be a weekly dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment