12/1/09

Normality

We are now back to some semblance of normality around here. My husband went back to work today, well actually last night. We are all sleeping and eating (and keeping it down). Now I have to attempt to wean the kids off of TV again after watching it non stop while we were all sick.

Some interesting things happened this week. The baby can crawl down the stairs backwards. We have only tried him with three steps, but he did it over and over the other day.

We picked the boys up some ski helmets, gloves, and goggles yesterday in preparation for their first ski lesson next weekend!! They seem to be excited, but I am not sure that they actually know what they are getting in to.

Twin1 is back to calling me, "Mumma." My husband says it sounds like the deep south around here when he is calling me. I love it.

Twin2 is getting very good at cutting. In fact, he took it upon himself to cut the quilt (my very first one) that I made in a few spots. Grrr.

Something interesting to me... The twins will now go to time out unassisted when they are in trouble. They still sometimes run away, but the chasing seems to be decreasing at the moment.

The drivers side car window went kaput. My husband took it in to get fixed today. Cha-ching. Ouch. At least it helps that he works for a dealership and gets a good rate.

Lets hope the day fairs well with no vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment