12/23/09

Packing, Packing, Packing

I am packing for our ski trip today. My mother and I are heading up tonight with the kids and my husband is driving my mother's car up on Friday afternoon. It should be a very busy day today.

I can't wait to be back in the snow, though. Fun. The kids are really into the snow this year. Hopefully the kids don't wear me down through the night. Who knows, perhaps the baby will pick this trip to finally sleep through the night. HA! Who am I kidding. It took the twins 3 years before they consistently slept. Then, we introduced potty training and it was all over.

Wahoo. Should be fun. I guess I will be a week+ without Internet access, but I am sure that I will have some fun and interesting stories when I get back.

Here is a picture of the baby. He is getting very inquisitive. Oh, and he now points where he wants to go when he is being carried. Mainly he points to go up stairs when we pick him up out of his crib. He also claps and waves. What a smarty.

No comments:

Post a Comment