12/17/09

Wake Up, Wake Up

Oooh. I attempted way too much pre-caffeine. It's 8:30 and I am only just having my first cup of tea. The headache has already started. Naughty me. I really should know better. No good deeds until caffeine has been consumed. Check.

I made the twins pancakes this morning. Normally, I am happy to have them help, but today I am just not in the mood. And they only ate 2 pancakes. Grr. I can already tell it is going to be one of those days.

We are sick, yet again. I am tired of being sick every 10 days.

On a silly note. Twin1 has taken to acting like a dog about 60% of the day. It really is funny. He walks around the house on all fours saying, "Wook, Wook." (Trans: woof, woof.) Twin2 has taken it upon himself to be his master and orders 'the dog', as he has been named, around. They even put a horsey backpack on twin1 so that he could have a leash. And last night, twin2 put 'the doggies' food on the floor for him! Giggle. It is funny.

Their imaginations are growing everyday. Twin2 was jumping a car over his popcorn last night. Fun, fun. I do like this stage.

The baby, on the other hand, has been difficult. However, difficult for his standards really isn't bad. I am just not used to it. He is finally getting his 8th tooth and he is not happy about it.

The twins have been waking up a lot again - 4 times a night each. Yesterday, I cut back on the milk consumption again and we are back to one waking each. Ya. Note to self - not too much milk. It's tough, though, because they love their milk. It is their one comfort item. When I give them a sippy of milk, they sit on the couch and their eyes roll into the back of their heads. They really do love it and it is hard to say no. It's just milk, but too much seems to affect the potty training and sleeping. Too bad.

I am almost finished my second quilt. This one is a man quilt. I quite like it. Too bad I am giving it away.

I hear loud noises in the other room. Gotta man my post. I am now starting to feel caffeine ready. Ya caffeine.

Oh, I gave the twins and my nephew a hair cut yesterday. Here is a picture of where twin1 fell asleep hiding on me. He really wasn't that hard to find with all the snoring.


This is twin1 hair cut. He didn't want his picture being taken.

Twin2's hair cut while reading a book under the desk in the kitchen!

And of course, the baby enjoying some couch time. He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment