12/29/10

Sorrow

My beautiful family has been split in two. The twins are on their way back up to the ski hill without me this time. My husband and I decided to stay home this time because the travel is so stressful with the baby. Also, I wanted the twins to spend some time with their Uncle and Aunt. They don't get to see my sisters husband enough. However, I have reserved the right to send my husband to pick up the twins if I just can bare it. I truly hate to miss out on any part of their lives. I gave them strict instructions not to doing any growing up while away. I hope they listen!

On a positive note, the toddler and I will get to spend some great time together. I can't wait to get on the floor and push around the cars and build trains. And of course, the baby will be happy and sleep contentedly.

I miss my boys dreadfully already.

No comments:

Post a Comment