10/17/09

My Life in the Toilet

I was changing the baby into day clothes when I caught a whiff of something unpleasant in the diaper. The twins were play skating on the bedroom laminate floor with their slippery socks after their change. Out loud I said, "(The baby) has a big poop." The twins proceeded to give each other a big hug, jump up and down, and exclaim, "Big poop, big poop," while giggling. I couldn't help put start giggling myself.

As for the great day that I started out with, I think it is going down the drain/toilet. Twin1 started wheezing this morning, so I drugged him up with his puffer. He has now started sneezing and his nose is running. His cheeks are flushed and he feels like he has a mild fever. I sent the whole brood to bed at 1pm for a nap. It is now 4pm and they are all still sleeping. (Ooh. Lightening and thunder just struck outside.) I believe I am going to have a very long night. At least they all went to sleep without much coaxing.

I just wanted to report that the baby is practicing to become a gymnist. If there is a chair rung or box to climb over, or narrow opening to squeeze through, he gives it a try or squeels his anger at the object in his way. Strong willed? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment