10/25/09

"Mane Event"

We went to an equestrian show this morning at a near by town. My mom requested that we go in order to get the twins some cowboy outfits. We arrived early because we were up early this morning and we wanted the baby to sleep on the drive. Thank goodness farm people are also early risers. The twins were enthralled the moment we entered the exhibition park. "Horsey! Horsey!," could be heard for miles. We quickly scouted out the best deals and very quickly spent all my mother's money. We walked away with 2 cowboy hats, two horse decalled rain jackets, and three pairs of cowboy boots (Yes, a very cute pair for the baby once he starts walking). Twin1 wore his hat all the way home. We went straight to my mother's house to show off our wares. I think she was pretty pleased with our purchases. She said, "Every kid needs cowboy boots." After putting his cowboy boots on, twin1 has not taken them off. I am afraid he may sleep in them tonight!


After sitting on the potty, he immediately put his boots back on and nothing else!


My tape measure is his lasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment