1/3/10

Today

We had a great day today. We got a lot of things cleaned up around the house: laundry, emptying suitcases.... Tomorrow we have a big day. Twin1 is getting an allergy test done at the naturopathic clinic, we are picking up a new cabinet to help organize the chaos of toys in the living room, and then we are picking up a fish for each of the boys. I scrounged up mom's old fish tank today for the fish to live in. We still have no idea what type of fish to get. I have yet to clean the tank and find out whether everything works. The boys are pretty excited, though.

At the moment, the twins are happily playing with a new Thomas train set. A friend of my husbands wanted to get rid of it and gave it to us. It even came with a storage table. It is very nice and the twins are playing wonderfully with it. The baby, on the other hand, would love to get right in the and rip everything apart.

I started a new quilt last week. This one is much harder than the others. I finished cutting it all out today and began sewing. I think it is going to take me several months to finish this one. I spent approx. 1 1/2 hours sewing today and only completed one row. Then, there is the back, ribbing, and quilting. Ug. What was I thinking? Oh, I know, it is going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see it together. Perhaps it won't take me quite as long as I previously thought!! I am counting the minutes until the twins head to bed so that I can finish sewing together the top row. Fun, Fun. Who knew?
********
Stop the presses. The twins just called me over to show me that they put away the train set in the storage table. They even organized it with trains on one side and the tracks on the other. Perhaps their is some hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment