1/9/10

SCORE

I spent the day really playing with the boys yesterday and as a result noticed some new happenings.

The baby: raises his arms in the air when you yell 'score.' I had no idea that he was doing this. I was playing hockey with the twins and whenever they 'score' we all yell and raise our arms in the air. I guess we do this a lot because the baby has now picked it up. Another thing that he has learned is to kiss. When a person says kiss, he smacks his lips. This is very cute.

We have started our Candida Albicans/parasite ridding diet. Oddly enough, the thing that I thought would be the hardest - switching the twins to Goat's Milk - was very simple. Why? Because the containers look the same!! It took 5 days of mixing the milks, but now they are on straight Goat's Milk. They didn't even notice the switch to Goat Yogurt. Now, I think the hardest thing is going to be me and my husband. I have really restricted my diet already and really rely on a few certain foods - Greek Vanilla Yogurt. I love this. It is dessert to me. Also, popcorn. No more popcorn - or at least when the kids are awake!! It is only for about 6 weeks all together, though. I will persevere. I hope. My husband has already put up some red flags. He tried the Goat Mozza Cheese and said that he was not going to eat that. He. He. I put it in his Egg/Spinach Wrap this morning and he didn't even notice. Giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment