1/23/10

Picture Time

DRUNK? Nope just sleeping! This is a serious sleep.

My geniuses in the making. Puzzle time.

Twin1 loves puzzling. Oh, and the picture was taken by twin2. Pretty good, eh?


This is the first time Twin2 has chosen to draw a face all on his own, no prompting at all. Wow.
It even has ears.
*****************
Sorry no picture of the baby.
*****************
We have been taking advantage of the gorgeous weather of late. Yesterday we headed off to the zoo. I can not explain what a great day we had. No fighting, yelling - just plain fun. Wonderful. We have also been riding the bikes a lot lately. The baby (who I guess I now have to refer to as the toddler) sits on the back of my bike. We all love it. The twins spend the entire time with huge grins on their faces. And I love because I no longer have to worry about them riding ahead. A blast. We went out this morning and they have already asked to go out again this afternoon. Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment