1/18/10

The King


Check Spelling

Twin1 set his chair up on the coach, plopped himself down and announced, "Me King." I guess so.

The king and his loyal subjects! Well, sometimes.

My husband and I had a major cheat on the diet last night. Uncle R was visiting and my husband and I were having major cravings (I know it has only been a week), so we ducked out the door and off to McDonald's. Not 4 minutes after scarfing down my French Fries, my head got all stuffy and my ears started to ring. It was like I had a cloud in my head. So, we thought about it. I obviously have an intolerance, but to what: potato or MSG? Hmmmm.

The twins are starting to have cravings - for Fruit. Just another 2 days and we can reintroduce Fruit. Ya.

Oh, I have to give out a big cheer to my husband. He has finished the baby's room. Wahoo. Just a few days f airing it out and we can make the move.

Swimming today. Better get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment