1/26/10

Prego Update

Much to my husband's displeasure exhaustion has hit. My eyes are super heavy all the time. After being awake for just 3 hours, I feel like it is time for a nap. I have been heading to bed early - 8pm usually. An afternoon nap would be grand, but not an option with 3 wild children. At least this only lasts 12 weeks. 4 more to go.

Nausea. Yup, some of that too. Usually only when I let the tummy get empty.

Weight. I am gaining way to fast. I find this extremly upseting since I so much time trying to lose all the previous baby weight. 4 lbs gained, 4 lbs to lose later. I have already grown out of some clothes, although I am no where near prego clothes yet. I hope to stay out of those as long as possible. However, I have already started to wear pyjamas later and later in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment