3/23/10

Sometimes I wonder what is with me. I went to the plant store the other day to get some herbs and strawberries for the garden. I pay attention to the cost of things. When the till rang up as what I thought was too much, I just said Hmmm to myself. I arrived home where the twins almost devoured all the parsley and mint that I bought and told my husband that I thought the cashier must have messed up because the amount was a bit high. Sure enough, the amount was about double what it should have been. I convinced my husband to phone back and the cashier says that she thought something wasn't right, but I didn't complain!!!! So, what is wrong with me? Why didn't I question things? I was the only person in the store. Now, I have to drive 20 min to get my money back. Oh, and to purchase another mint plant. I don't think the one that I bought will last all that long. UGG. Sometimes I have a spine and other times, it is non-existent.

On a lighter note. The plants are all in and most of the gardening is finished for the time being. At least until warmer temperatures arrive and the cheap plant sales start.

Still sick around here, but appetites are finally back. Now to just get back on the diet. It is just so nice not to fight over meal time. This morning I made some blueberry muffins (gluten free) and twin2 spent the entire time he was eating it gagging. Grrrr. Why do I bother. Perhaps I should just let them be sick!!! (Bad Mommy)

Yesterday I bought some cute poc-a-dot material to make the toddler a curtain for his room. I sewed it up this morning and it looks great. Very cute. I also bought some cool material for my bedroom, but the window is larger than I anticipated. Also, I think I want some more and I'll frame the material and put it above our bed to tie things together. It's time for some room decorating. Last week I even managed to put pictures up downstairs. I am feeling decorative. It's kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment