3/25/10

Brothers

We went to school yesterday. During circle time, a song, the kids were marching around in a circle and the toddler wanted to participate. The toddler was in the thick of things for a bit, but quickly got distracted by the music players, CDs, and headphones. The twins were great. When each twin passed by they would away the toddler's mess and try to redirect him. What great big brothers.

The other morning, I had the fireplace on because it was a bit chilly. Once the toddler and my husband woke up, I headed to the shower. I guess the toddler started to get too close to the fireplace, so twin1 told my husband that the toddler was too close and he was going to turn off the fireplace.

I guess it isn't all pushing, taking toys, and attention seeking. Eventually bothers have great brotherly moments. I wonder when they will all be able to play nicely together for longer than 2 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment