3/12/10

I'm Baaaack

Spring Break. Neighbors away. No Internet. Say no more.

*******

Speaking of Spring Break. Where is it? The snow that fell for 4 hours yesterday did not feel like spring. Now, 2 weeks ago when we were playing outside with no jackets on, that was spring... Spring, spring, please come back.

*******

Twin1 has developed a new pretend character...... a duck. Very interesting. The toddler has added a few more words: Thank you, more, Bye Bye with a wave. And he has added to his dance repertoire. He now does the twist. Too cute.

Twin1 is sick with a cold, so we have been staying in this week. I am starting to go stir crazy. I Hope we will be able to get out today..

******

Painting is almost complete. Only one more wall to go. Of course, it is the biggest, with the most stuff to move, so this wall sits idle while I wait for my husband to help move things. Speaking of my husband, he is working like crazy this week. Why is it that when one co-worker takes a holiday, the rest of the employees suffer..... Hmmm. There just is something not quite right about this.

*******

Baby update. I am huge. Well, not really, but I am really frumpy. It's like all my organs have been pushed up and flopped forward because all of my muscles have been stretched out by 2 other pregnancies. Very frumpy. I still need to make a doctors apt. Hopefully, next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment