11/9/11

November

This is a busy month.  We had a 3 day weekend with my husband and had a great time as a family.  My husband and I left all 4 kids Saturday night with my wonderful parents and headed into the big city for a show.  We had a good time.  It was a bit disappointing because we have seen similar shows that were over-the-top great.  But it was still nice to get out just the 2 of us.  We were totally under dressed for the weather, though.  The cold has completely set in and it is time for heavy coats  and gloves.  The baby faired okay without me.  She refused to take a bottles and thus was very happy to see me, or should I say my chest, at 2:30 in the morning.  We arrived home at 1:30 am and relieved my sick mom, who went home and slept for the next 2 days and is still recovering, and dad, who went home and started work - crazy.  That night was the time change, but with 4 littles in the house the extra hour of sleep was non-existent.  We are still adjusting.  I got my hair done on Monday and Tuesday my husband got to take part in the twin's choir practice.  I am glad he got to participate.  That night I hosted the home learners parent gathering and felt the pressure of running the show, but it was nice to get out and have a start-to-finish conversation and use my brain.  The remainder of the month has dentist appointments, work party, family turkey dinner, and home-school speaking engagement. Busy, busy.  I hope I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment