11/10/11

Blank

I have been drawing a bit of a blank for writing inspiration lately.  I hurt my back this weekend and have a sore throat.  So, I have been trying to take things easy and recuperate.  That is not quite so easy to do around here.  We are also hosting home school co-op tomorrow, so I am trying to get things picked up and put away.  We are having a paramedic father present tomorrow.  Should be exciting for the kids.  Also, as it is Nov 11 we will have a few more kids and fathers here, too.  In fact my husband gets to participate in his first co -op.  I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Instead of spring cleaning, I am winter de-cluttering.  Yup.  Out with all the stuff we accumulated, broke, grew out of in the last 8 months.  It is amazing how quickly it all piles up again.  I threw out 3 bags of toys this morning.  Weeded out a few books that hadn't seen the light since the last time I went through them.  And am attempting to go through my bathroom.  Ug.  All that makeup.  I know that most of it has gone bad, but it just costs so much. 

My husband and I are starting to look towards our next home project.  The downstairs laundry and bathroom.  It need some major organization and reworking as we also hope to fit the fridge from the storage room and much of the extra food in the cupboards..Then its on to the storage room, which will become Andre's future room.  The goal is to have the baby and I move back downstairs.  Ya.  There seems to be a light and a shared bed in my future once again.

In the meantime, the kids and I continue to read books, craft, visit the library, co-op, walk in nature, tour the many farms around here and enjoy all the time we get to spend together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment