1/24/11

Photos

Well, we have a few big trips planned this year. We are renting an RV and driving to the middle of the country visiting family along the way for 2 weeks and then, insurance permitting, driving back through the states. Also, we are heading to Hawaii for a week. Ya. So. We needed to renew our passports and get some for the kids. Here comes the tricky part. No, not the endless paperwork, or finding someone to verify our info and sign our pictures.... the photos. Ug. Try getting 4 kids to sit still, look straight, don't smile or show teeth.... Need I say more. Oh, and since I have to hold the baby, I also have to make sure that no part of me is visible in the photo. Hmmm. Easy? No. It took us 1 1/2 hours to get pictures.

Since we were at the store and dressed in clean clothes we did decide to get a family photo. Lets just say, the photographer didn't quite understand that we did not care if we got the perfect picture. We know that that is pretty much impossible with 4 children 4 and under. My husband and I are realistic, but hope for the best. We just wanted a picture with the entire family in it at one time, preferable with no tongues hanging out or fingers up noses. We got what we wanted and it turned out pretty good. I'll post it later. At the end of the day I am exhausted and ready for bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment