6/29/10

Backyard Camping

Through the mesh window


(Twin 2's sleeping hat)

My husband has been talking about setting up the tent in the backyard for months. Well since we were home early from vacay and the weather was nice, he got the opportunity. The twins had a blast and couldn't wait to go to bed that night. At 4:00 they were asking. Then at 7:00 they ran out there. The night was a success. Everyone slept from 7:30 to 6:00. I guess this is something my husband will get to do more often. Perhaps one time, they will all manage to stay up to see the stars!

At one point over our wonderful week with daddy, twin 2 cuddled up next to my husband and said, "My miss you when you work." Break your heart. At least we are fortunate enough to have one of us stay home with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment