5/16/11

oh my - yes another one!

We were all sitting nicely around the table at my mother's house enjoying a wonderful roast chicken dinner last week. The toddler had eaten his fair share and excused himself (left the table on his own accord). He ventured out onto the patio to take in some fresh air (the door was left open to clear the house of the burnt chemical smell left behind from the pan handles that melted in the preheated oven!!). I peered over to see the toddler looking out at the picturesque view - with his pants around his ankles, diaper half off, peeing down the dollar sized gutter. Yes, he did. I directed my mother and sister's attention to this, but alas we were all to late to get a picture of this impressive feat. Oh my. What will happen next? Do I dare ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment