4/7/10

Prego Update

I spent the day yesterday finishing up some odds and ends that have been unfinished for some time. One of those tasks was to clean up the bottom of my closet, packing away the toddlers too small clothes, bagging my husbands ratty looking work clothes and taking them to the second hand store, and (sniff, sniff) pulling out my maternity clothes from storage. I am officially too big to fit my non-pregnancy clothes. Pants are too small at the waist and shirts are too short. I really thought I was putting those clothes away for a few years, but just 8 months later out they come.

My ultrasound is scheduled for next week. We plan to find out if we truly are having our 4th boy.

Oh, and I can now feel the baby move on a regular basis. That is the best part about pregnancy. In my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment