2/24/10

Take Back

I need to take back a few things from yesterday's post: nausea - not fully gone yet, exhaustion - still there (although, exhaustion is just part of being a parent). I believe I'll be heading to bed around 7pm tonight. Ya.

On a happier note, Dad took a break from Olympic Curling and came home today. He stopped by for a welcomed visit. I took the opportunity to run to the grocery store saving myself some headache later in the day. 3 kids in the grocery store is not fun. The last time I tried it, the toddler screamed and the twins put on a wrestling match, full on with face mushing in the ground/screaming/pushing/crying, at the front of the store while I attempted to pay.

I will make this short. The kids have been banging on the key board and the 'e' key it extremely difficult to push and the 'o' key is missing. Kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment