2/2/10

Matching

This afternoon, I was downstairs changing over the laundry when I heard the hall closet open. I ran upstairs to find Twin2 putting on his jacket. I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "Outside, Manny, Tools." (Okay, he was going outside with his tools to pretend fix things like 'Handy Manny'.) I think that this is a great idea and reach into the closet to get his boots. "No, mom," he says, "Orange ones." And he points at his orange jacket. He wanted to wear the orange and blue boots that match his orange and blue jacket, not the green boots that I had gotten for him!

I had no idea that he would be so in to his clothes at this point in his life. I guess we have progressed past wearing favorite shirts day and night, or wearing favorite tool shorts over sweat pants in the middle of winter. We are now on to a new era of clothes wearing....

No comments:

Post a Comment