2/23/10

Life

Life is finally getting back to 'normal' around here. My nausea has gone, so I am no longer cooking 3/4 different meals at a time. Also, I am now able to last longer between meals. Hopefully, the weight gain will slow down a little now. I have gone from being able to choose from 20 pairs of pants to 3. Next, I head back to the basement and pull the fat clothes back out. Ug. I had really hoped not to have to do that for at least another month. Exhaustion is finally starting to go away. I have energy to make it through the day now.

My wonderful husband organized for me to have my hair done yesterday. It looks great. I have multiple colors once again. Ya, It feels good to have a little blonde back. It brightens things up, oh and gives me an excuse for my pregnancy brain. He.

The twins are great. They are really starting to come into their own personalities. I took Twin2 to the store with me on the weekend for some alone time. He held my hand, cuddled me and in the line up said, "Luv you too, mom." There is nothing more wonderful.

Potty training continues to be a work in progress. Twin1 just doesn't have things together today. I really have no idea what to do, except keep on. Huh. Sigh. I think I will wait for the next 2 to train themselves. I don't care if they are 5 years old. The added stress and frustration on both our parts just doesn't seem worth it. Sure we are saving $250 a month, but am I really getting that back with the scolding and bribing..... I don't think so.

The toddler is climbing on everything. I thought we would be able to get away with keep the chairs out, but they are currently all hidden. Every time I turn my back, he is standing in the middle of a table jumping with glee. He has already fallen off several times. Thus, the chairs are all pushed back into corners. Ug. Perhaps this stage will be shorter with only 1. Ha.

We went to Strong Start this morning. The rest of the day will be lazy with laundry, cooking, dishes, and a walk. Just the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment