2/7/10

Computer Problems

We are with out a computer at the moment. A virus has infected our computer and is not allowing us to even open up the main page. Thus, it is in getting decontaminated. And I am left without my creative outlet. I miss my blog.

We are at my parents for family dinner tonight, so I thought I would update a few things and give a cute anecdote.

*******

Twin2 awoke in the middle of the night to pee. Whenever this happens, at least once a night per twin, we go through the same routine. Twin2 asks, while covering his eyes from the blinding light, "Milk Mom? Milk Mom? Milk Mom?" I respond, "No. You will pee your bed." Twin2 continues, "Little milk. Little milk. Little milk." I respond, "No." Twin 2 tries again, "Little tiny milk, Mom. Tiny milk." I respond, "No," and carry him back to bed.

I didn't even know that he new the word 'tiny' and then to remember it in the middle of the night. What a smarty pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment