2/9/12

On Rainbows and Eating

My final toque for the season is finished.  I had originally picked out a very bright orange for this guy and was working on some colour combo's to make it work when he suggested a rainbow.  He has been into rainbows lately and usually ends up painting at least one during a painting/colouring session.  I have to say that it turned out pretty cool.  My husband said he needed some dreads, though...

Builder



When eating in public, I often get asked how I get my kids to eat vegetables, beans, grains...  With all of our food intolerances our choices are rather limited and forces us into a healthier eating lifestyle.  Also, they have no choice.  They eat what they are given or they don't eat.  As you can see by the above pictures, it also helps to start early.  She stole the broccoli off her brother's lunch plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment