9/28/09

Ode to Parents

I am writing this after a thoroughly wonderful day spent with my mother. And it isn't over yet. I can't begin to explain to anyone how grateful I am to have such wonderful parents. Not just mine, but also my husbands. Today, my mother organized for me to have a massage with her exceptional massure and she paid for it and watched the baby while I had the massage. Wow. Above and beyond. I am now home for a brief spell and then we are off to my parents house for Monday night dinner. Wahoo.

At this point, I must also mention that I came home to a clean house too. What a husband. Today, I feel totally spoiled.

Ode to Parents

I love thee
Let me count the ways
I cannot explain
Though come what may
All the times
You rescue, aid, and pay.

I appreciate you
Am grateful too
For all the many things you do.

I hope you realize
I can't always materialize
The glistening in my eyes.


I can't wait to help my children out as much as my parents have help me. Once a parent, always a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment