9/29/09

Morning Routine

I just thought I would share my morning routine for the moment because it strikes me as kind of funny.

6:30 wake up to either baby crawling around the bed or the pitter patter of little feet running up the stairs yelling MoUUm.
6:35 race upstairs with baby to get twin1 or 2 on the potty before he pees in his pull up
6:35 turn Handy Manny on
6:40 clean potty, open treat
6:41 change babies diaper
6:45 open gate for other twin and put him on the put against protest before he pees in pull up
6:46 surveil the kitchen to see what needs doing before I can help get husband out the door
6:47 put any remaining dishes in dishwasher, turn on dishwasher, Nuc tea for myself
6:48 ask if husband wants coffee or just shake and remind husband about possible lunch options in fridge or freezer
6: 50 clean second potty, give treat, get milk for twins
Uh break. Gulp tea
7:00 byes to Daddy
7:01 put together baby's breakfast, feed baby
7:15 make own shake and guzzle
7:20 begin coaxing both twins on to potty again, get clothes out for day, pick up any leftover clothes/dishes from night before
7:30 finally get twins on potty again, drink now cold tea
7:40 return to clean potties and dress twins/baby
7:45 break up fight between twins
7:50 nurse baby
8:00 I get to shower

Wahoo and that is only the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment