9/29/10

Life

Things are starting to get back to normal around here - normal being chaos, of course. The baby sleeps a lot, so I have found plenty of time to be with the other three kids. I am quite enjoying my time with them. At the moment, they are throwing rocks over the fence into the neighbors cedar trees - He, he. Naughty, naughty.

We attempted a walk around the neighborhood today - not so successful. At our furthest point, twin2 got a bee sting, so we had to race home with twin2 crying, the baby sleeping in the sling, and the toddler being carried on my hip. Needless to say, I worked up a sweat!

Last night, my husband and I headed out with the baby. My husband received his 5 year on the job recognition. It was a nice event, great food. The baby did remarkably well, aside from screaming all the way to the event and home again. She slept most of the way through dinner and the awards. She did however entertain everyone at our table with about 5 minutes of continual pooping. The girl can poop, projectile poop.

My husband is back to work - day 2. We miss him around here, but it is nice to get back into a routine. Routines tend to melt away when daddy is home. We do miss him, though.

My wonderful mother is still watching the kids a lot. She had them overnight last night and dropped them off at 11:00am today. Her help is very much appreciated. I don't know what I would do with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment